Are you considering a D7000? Not sure if it’s worth the upgrade from your current camera? Contemplating an equivalent Canon?
Of course, the best thing to do is to read some reviews and see what the experts think of the camera. The more reviews you’ll read, the better “feel” you’ll get for industry opinion, of course this varies, but if you read at least 4 or 5 reviews then you’ll get a more balanced view.
The below reviews will answer all your questions & a lot more besides!
* DxO Labs (DxO 2011 Mark = 80 – same as the full frame D700!)
* WhatDigitalCamera (“….an absolutely exceptional DSLR”, 92%)
* Thom Hogan ( Strongly Recommended, 4/5 )
* DPReview ( Highly Recommended, 80/100 )
* CameraLabs ( Recommended, 88/100 )
* Ken Rockwell (“Outperforms every other Nikon”)
* cnet uk ( 4.5 / 5 )
* Steve–Digicams (Highest Recommendation )
* Pocket Lint (“Pure class”, 9/10 )
* IShootShows.com ( “Nikon’s best DX camera” )
* ePhotoZine (“raises the bar”, 4.5/5)
* PhotographyBlog (Highly Recommended, 4.5/5)
* British Journal of Photgraphy (“The baby D3s”)
* Imaging Resource (“a great choice for the enthusiast photographer”)
And watch these reviews too… just click Play and “full screen” (4 arrows bottom RH corner):
Made your mind up?